Prom is such an important event, marking the end of school before venturing into work and further education. Our prom photographs are a permanent reminder of prom and everything it stands for. With so many friends and memories over the last 5 or 6 years, we want every pupil, parent and teacher to have a permanent record of the evening and all who attend.
This is why our high school prom photography is different from the usual photo booth or pay-as-you-go event photography where many do not participate and hence there is no public record made.
Weir Photography charges a simple fixed fee of £495 which includes:
- One photographer, using professional cameras & lighting
- One assistant, to streamline on-site printing
- One 9" x 6" mounted print per attendee
- Unlimited photographs on the night
- Individual, couple and large group photographs are catered for
- All images go on Facebook for everyone to share and mark the event for all
Based on a typical prom of 100 attendees, this works out at just £5 a ticket.
Weir Photography has photographed many of the high school proms across Stirling, Falkirk, Fife and West Lothian Since 2010. Martin & Elaine are a professionally qualified husband & wife team who provides modern and stylish Wedding, Event, Portrait & Commercial photography throughout Scotland.
We have developed a great reputation for delivering consistently beautiful images that delight our clients. We offer a wide range of photographic styles taken in a friendly, professional & fun manner.
You can read independent reviews from our clients on Facebook & Google Reviews.